It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and that means home decoration is not complete without a Holiday Advent
Calendar. I made this one using the ï»¿Cuttlebugï»¿.
Pink and Green cardstock
Letter Dies for the Cuttlebug
Cardboard Tree Form
Green teeshirt yarn
Pearl top pins
Pink novelty ribbon
For the complete tutorial click here: Advent Calendar How To
Now run off and make a great advent calendar to decorate your home. Happy Crafting xoxo Lovely Lula
I needed to send a thank you note out to a special person and decided it was worth taking the time to make a lovely card. I used Bazzill Basics Herbal Garden colored card stock, a red satin ribbon, clear hot rocks and my Cricut along with the Trim The Tree Cartridge to make it. It is so festive I am loving it.
For Halloween this year I thought I would declare my love for the Cricut Cake! I had to think of a costume that I can wear easily while toting two youngsters around and still do all things I need to do. So I knew it had to be something cute but practical. To make one yourself read on.
1. I used my Cricut Cake baker’s hat from CHA January 2010 as a starting point.
2. I cut utensils, cupcakes and cake slices out of Bazzill Basics card stock on my Cricut. I used the Sweet Treats Cartridge and the From My Kitchen Cartridge to cut the shapes.
3. I added Glimmer Mist to the utensils to give them a pink shine. I also, added some sharpie marker to the front cake to make it stand out.
4. Next, I glued the pieces together with a tacky glue and then hot glued them to the baker’s hat.
5. I finished off the costume my adding the Cricut Cake Apron.
Special Note: Thanks Sarah for modeling in the costume with the Cricut Cake machine.
Also Blogged at Mixology Crafts where I am a contributing blogger.
Gift sets are fun to make for your gal pals. This project is a paper box and paper roller skates cut from Bazzil Basics Paper on the Cricut and embossed on the Cuttlebug. Craft foam was added to the roller skates for the wheels. TheÂ nail polish and lip gloss have vinyl on them cut from the Cricut and then drawn on with a Wite-out marker. As an added bonus there is a Shrinky Dink charm cut on the Cricut and drawn on with Sharpie makers. For the complete tutorial click here:Â Paper Gift Box Set Happy Crafting – xoxo Lovely Lula