This girly girl gift idea is one that you will not want to wrap. It is made using Bazzill Basics paper and the Forever Young Cricut cartridge. I cut the girly silhouette on the Cricut in different sized layers and backed it with chipboard, added some bling and sprayed on some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I have the silhouette resting on a simple wooden easel that I covered with a hot pink lace.
Then I used a scrabble tile, covered it in red Bazzill Basics paper and cut out a matching girly silhouette out of pink paper and glued those to the tile, I screwed in an eyelet and then added a silver plumbers chain. Gift complete! Now I have to go run and hide it so it will be a surprise for Christmas!
For the complete Tutorial Click Here: Silhouette Necklace Happy Crafting xoxo LL
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and that means home decoration is not complete without a Holiday Advent
Calendar. I made this one using the ï»¿Cuttlebugï»¿.
Pink and Green cardstock
Letter Dies for the Cuttlebug
Cardboard Tree Form
Green teeshirt yarn
Pearl top pins
Pink novelty ribbon
For the complete tutorial click here: Advent Calendar How To
Now run off and make a great advent calendar to decorate your home. Happy Crafting xoxo Lovely Lula
This is my take on a fall cornucopia. I filled mine with Halloween candy and this will be the grab “bag” for trick-or-treaters. I love candy corns as visual icon and since orange is my favorite color I just can help but love these little treats.
Here is how to make one of your own:
2. Roll it in to a cone shape.
3. Use binder clips to hold it into the shape. Lift edges and glue with tacky glue. Keep binder clips in place until it is fully dry.
4. Once dry, divide it into three sections. Use craft paint and paint the base white, the middle orange and the outer edge yellow. repeat this for both the inside and outside. Allow to dry completely by standing up on the outer edge.
5. Using broad cloth, tear a strip of white, orange and yellow about 1 inch wide and long enough to go around your candycopia. Glue down with tacky glue.
6. If you have too much room and not enough candy to fill the whole thing, stuff the bottom with orange tissue paper.
7. Add in candy of choice and enjoy!
Tiffany’s has a new leather and exotic skin line filled with bags, purses, journals, key chains and luggage tags. The leather goods are in brown, black, silver and Tiffany blue. Too pricey for you? Make a copy cat as I blogged about over at the Phoenix New Times Jackalope Ranch: Thrifty Version Of Tiffany’s Luggage Tag.
Here is the tutorial: Thrifty Version Of Tiffany Luggage Tag
Cute Easter chic or chick as the case may be. I just got my hands on the Cricut “Create A Critter” cartridge and had to bust out a super cutie Easter moment with it. I love the “accessories” on each of the critters.Â So happy Easter and here is a card created using the “Chick” setting from “Create A Critter” and then I took my trusty fine point sharpie and hand drew on top to make it my own. Enjoy!